Tariff & reservation
Detailed tariffs (rooms, meals and activities) will be sent upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org The document also provides information on how to reach Apani Dhani and a reminder of our main “advice to travellers”. These tariffs are valid from 1st October to 30th September.
- It can be made by email at the same addresses: email@example.com
- Please specify: your name, nationality and contact number, the category and number of rooms you intend to book, the number of nights and guests and, if possible, your approximate time of arrival as well as the place you will be coming from and your mode of transport, to best prepare your reception.
- If you have to change your program for some unforeseen reasons, please call us on 01594 – 222239 or send us an email.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, if you have not already done so, please do not forget to consult our section advice to travellers on our website that will help you in preparing your stay with us. Among other things, they contain information on our region, cultural and environmental context and customs.
- If possible, kindly arrange your transfer as such that you can reach Apani Dhani before sunset or at latest around 9 pm.
- On the spot in Indian rupees
- No credit card facilities but several ATM in the town
- In case of prolonged stay or booking of several rooms, an advance payment may be requested. It could be sent online via Western Union (www.westernunion.com) ; charges around 3 €
Since February 2014, the bureau of immigration- India obliges all hotels/guest houses/lodges which legally host foreign travellers to make an online registration on each arrival. Different information must be provided such as your present address, telephone number (landline or mobile), duration of your trip, a reference address in India which could be the address of the last hotel where you stayed etc. We cannot derogate from this regulation. Hence, do not be surprised when you "check in" at Apani Dhani Ecolodge that we ask all these information. Please bear with us. We rely on your patience and your co-operation.